Raising Spirits For Nepal!
On 28 November, we gathered around 200 people over Zoom to take part in our first ever virtual cocktails fundraising event! We were fortunate to have Justin, a top bartender in Bali, supported by his able assistant Marc, on hand to teach us how to make three delicious cocktails:
- The Iconic – rum based cocktail with cold brew coffee and tonic water
- The Southside – gin based cocktail with lemon juice, sugar syrup and soda water
- The Treacle – rum based cocktail with apple juice, maple syrup and a coffee bean
Proceedings were led by our very own James Dauman, with guest appearances from two of our close partners in Nepal:
- Shrinkhala Khatiwada – professional architect and former Miss Nepal, with a true passion for helping those in need in Nepal
- Bhushan Dahal – Country Head for Kids of Kathmandu, our partners for the school project in Kavre
The event raised over S$23,000, which will go towards the school project and our child sponsorship program. Thank you to all who took part and who donated so generously!
Massive thank you to Nusa Caña for the rum and SoulSister Spirits for the gin. And let’s not forget the soft drinks: Fever Tree for the tonic & soda water and Bootstrap Beverages for the cold brew coffee.